Monday, March 2, 2009

Gathered Chick Tip - KLOVE

The more I dig into God's Word and study it, the more I realize how important it is to fill my mind and heart with good stuff (Philippians 4:8-9, James 1:21). One of the ways I accomplish this goal is to make sure the music I listen to is glorifying to God.

Now that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a Coldplay album every once in a while, but I try to make sure my musical diet consists mostly of lyrics that reflect Scripture.

One of my favorite ways to listen to good stuff is to visit www.klove.com. This incredible Christian radio station might be playing on the air in your area. But if it isn't, you can listen by visiting the website.

Because it's listener supported, everything you hear on air is truly positive and encouraging. This is a Christian radio station that isn't afraid to be called Christian. They pray for listener requests on-air, and even feature a Bible verse of the day.

Check it out. This is a fantastic way to nourish your spirit while you work at your computer. You might even find yourself visiting your computer just to listen!

1 comment:

Chiara said...

Thanks for the tip, Heidi! I can't wait to listen!!